Saturday 20 March 2010

Fear - Triptych

Fear - Triptych
When I first read that one of the themes was fear, I instantly knew that I wanted to create and image that portrays the saying, 'See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil'. I found this image of three monkeys portraying this saying:


...And then realised I do not have access to monkeys, so I got the next best thing and asked a friend to model for me!



These images with the black background are the photographs I took for the theme of fear. I decided to ask a friend of mine, Stuart, to model for me as I thought it would be a good idea, seeing as he is quite tall and one of his hands can cover his whole face. For my final triptych, I decided to shoot Stuart and try to create a more unsettling, dark atmosphere to the photographs.

Below is the final image that I submitted for my assignment, I wanted to make these image darker but when I did do this they lost a lot of the details and also the relevant facial expressions made by Stu.


No comments:

Post a Comment