Saturday 20 March 2010

Diptych, Polytych and Triptych

This assignment, to me, was one of the most important that I produced for University.

Aims:
To produce a coherent body of practical work that is defined in clear narrative and dyptich, triptych and polytych technique. To produce a word report for each photo story outlining your influences and approach.

Brief:

Produce Three (3) pieces of work:
1.A Diptych
2.A Triptych
3.A Polytych

The themes are Fear, Hope and Spirituality. The images must link together via a clear narrative. You produce a word report for each photo story that explains your influences and approaches.

I chose to do one image for each of these themes, a polytych for Spirituality, a triptych for Fear, and then the Diptych for Hope.
I have decided to put my responce to each of these themes in an individual blog! I was really pleased with how these projects came out, and I glad that I got the opportunity to work with my good friend Stu, Grandad, and Grandmothers memory ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment