Tuesday 4 January 2011

Whilst walking...

These first two images are from a family visit to the water side site, Otterspool Park and Promenade in Liverpool.


The second of these images is my favourite, the positioning of the trees appears like an arch, which appealed to me and made me want to photograph this scene.

The rest of the images were taken whilst walking the family Labrador, Bella, around the Litherland section of the Leeds to Liverpool Canal; and Rimrose Valley in Liverpool which is situated between the suburbs Litherland and Crosby.





2 comments:

  1. I love the dog shot, great capture :) not the atypical animal picture either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice compositions here Sarah, and I'm glad to see you exercising your observation / Psychogeographer techniques on what might otherwise be conceived as a nostalgic journey.

    ReplyDelete