Thursday 4 August 2011

Samsung Camera Phone Photography

Recently, I have been seeing a lot of articles or videos on YouTube about camera phones. For example, people using their camera phones to make short stop-motion movies, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieN2vhslTTU&feature=player_embedded), or even do an entire photo shoots with their iPhone, (http://fstoppers.com/iphone). I personally love these, and it made me realise just how much I use my phone to take random photographs when I'm out and about, on the rare occasion that I don't have my compact or Canon camera with me. Although everyone now-a-days uses their phones to take pictures, I like to think that I use mine differently, just as I would if I were using my Canon or digital camera. In this post I have decided to share some of the images that I have taken on my Samsung Tocco Ultra Blue Edition camera phone, which has an 8 mega pixel camera. Although I do have a 14 mega pixel digital camera, which is also a Samsung product, I feel that I get the same or close to results from both.
Below are some of the images I have taken on my mobile phone, none of these images have been edited (apart from the addition of my watermark). The colours are exactly how they were when the image was taken, and the camera simply captured them well.







This image (above) is one of my favourites, I love the sky, and the way the two trees meet to make an arch like shape is really nice.

Those images were all take in day time, the image below was taken at night time and I love the colours. It is slightly blurry or fuzzy as I zoomed in quite a bit to take this photograph.




I would love to know if any of you use your camera phones to take pictures, even if its just of yourself, your friends or random things (like mine). And let me know what you think of the quality too, examples welcome! =)
...Just so I'm clearly, in this post I'm simply pointing out how good camera phones can be. I am not slagging off any make of other camera, just saying how well camera phones can photograph. I still now and will forever think that Canon's are remarkable cameras, and will always be my favourite to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment