Tuesday 15 March 2011

Litherland Exhibition...

For my final major project I decided to continue with and develop my Litherland project. I have produced a series of 8 of my own images, and was kindly given another 8 by Andrew Lee-Hart, the Sefton Councils local history archavist; the archive is situated within Crosby Library, Liverpool. Within my 8 images I have gone to the same places that are photographed within the archives images, and I have photographed these places as they are today.

To get the widest range of exposure for my images, I approached the rangers of Hatton Hill Park and asked if it would be possible for me to hold an exhibition in which I would show both the archives images, and my own.

The exhibiton will be help in Hatton Hill Park's Pavilion in Litherland, Liverpool. On Saturday the 19th and 20th of March 2011 between 10 am and 4 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment